Beauty Icon Marilyn Monroe!

by - 3/03/2014

Marilyn Monroe








June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962

Marilyn Monroe, truly is the definition of "gone but never forgotten".  It's been 56 years since her death on August 5th, 1962, and even today, she is still one of the most influential person in our history. Even after so many years, she still remains as a famous beauty icon. She said "imperfection is beauty" however, she never failed to achieve the perfect look for herself . People are so inspired by her, even the young generation of today. It seems like no one ever stops obsessing over her. We often see big stars always re-creating her signature looks. It feels as if she never left the popular imagination, since she is always brought up when someone talks about beauty icons or even the 50s.







                                                                                         

I always tell myself I was born in the wrong era. I should have been born in the 50s, because I am obsessed with 50s beauty and fashion. Everything, from tailored suits, fitted jacket, gloves, pearls, pencil skirts, halter tops, shirt dresses, Peter Pan collars to soft curly hair, bold beautiful lips, rosy cheeks, defined eyebrows and winged eyeliner. The 50s was all about creating feminine looks. I am absolutely in love with the fashion and beauty trends of the 50s and I get my inspiration from Marilyn Manroe. She has defined the 50s with her signature winged eyeliner, red lips and blond hair. She's truly my definition of beauty.


Comment below and tell me who your beauty/fashion icon is.

*images are from google search

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!